- Please approve by email the price of your quotation with your sales representative at M&M Graphic.
- Send a purchase order (PO) or a text description of your order by email with the confirmation order. Please precise these informations: name of the chosen product, quantity, size, base choice, delivery date, shipping mode (pick-up or delivery), etc. Do not hesitate to add complementary information is required.
- Join to this email your graphic file, corresponding to the printed word desired, in the accepted types of files. Use the easy and free WeTransfer system (www.wetransfer.com) if the exceeded the email transfer capacity (more than 10 Mo).
- Payment modes: if the total amount of the invoice is less than 500$, it must be paid in totality during the order process. If it is more than 500$, a 50% will be required before the production starts, and 50% will be payable at the delivery.
IMPORTANT : No orders will be put into production if the terms of payments required are not applied.
- One of our computer graphists will send you an electronic proof by email for your approval (most of the time it is in PDF format). It is recommended to verify closely this document before approving.
After this step done, we will print and produce your order.
IMPORTANT : By approving the received proofs, you will be fully responsible of any potential mistake or any difference that may arrive between the final desired rendering, the informations that you sent, and the process of these by our staff of the graphic department.
- Once your order is completed, we will inform you by email to let you know that you may plan the pick-up of your package or receive your delivery.